Several weeks ago, we took Meredith to see Dr. Smith for her 8-week check-up. She weighed 10 pounds and 7 ounces (50th percentile) and was 23 inches long (75th percentile). She is a growing girl!
2 Months Old! Such a "big" girl!
Making sweet sounds at her Daddy.
I love this picture! My Dad was holding Meredith, and they were just talking back and forth. It was so cute! I just love her little elbow propped up. They were deep in conversation.
It's a different story when it's time to get out!
Meredith's first trip to Mississippi State was definitely eventful. She helped cheer on the dawgs for a BIG win against Ole Miss at the Egg Bowl!
Go State!


2 comments:
She is soooo BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! I mean she really looks just like a baby doll!!!
such sweet pictures!! we've got to plan a play date soon!
Post a Comment