On April 18, Meredith was baptised at Christ United Methodist Church. It was a wonderful day, and a day to be celebrated! Alan and I were excited to have so many family and friends with us on such a special occasion. Thank you to everyone who came and joined us in celebration of her baptism!
My dear friend, Laura Shirley, shared this prayer with me on this day:
Lord, bless this tiny infant,
Who is brought to you today,
And teach those precious feet little feet,
To follow in Your way,
Lord, bless the baby's parents too,
And with your loving care,
Grant them all the happiness,
A family can share.
Our pastor, David Brownlee, baptised Meredith. Meredith was just precious. Right as I was handing her to him, she reached right for him, as if to say, "I am ready, Lord!" It was very sweet.
Sweet cousins! What a fun bunch of girls!I couldn't have done it without you!



No comments:
Post a Comment